Wednesday 18 December 2013

wearing: denim and jelly sandals






a little Wednesday wearing post. it's pretty warm today, real summer weather has well and truly arrived here. this outfit has become a favourite one, easy to wear and lightweight.

denim dress: kmart. I added the lace around the hem.
shoes: jellybeans. these arrived yesterday and I love them. I had a sparkly pair as a kid and was amazed to see that they now come in adult sizes too.
necklace: Christina Lowry Designs. for today only (18/12/13) Christina is offering a 3 for the price of 2 deal with these deign-your-own necklaces. just enter 342XMAS at the checkout.
bracelets: koolaman designs. and deadwood creative timber bracelet, which is creatively crafted from a destined-for-the-tip skateboard.

did you own a pair of jelly sandals as a child? would you still wear jelly sandals now?
x

11 comments:

  1. Love what you've done with the denim dress in particular, Zara! Very summery indeed! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zara, you rock that dress! Love that bracelet made from a skateboard, that is cool. I would probably wear Jelly sandals except I already have 2 pairs of Saltwater sandals which I adore. They look fairly similar. Happy Christmas countdown to you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, Zara. I love the little lace addition to the dress and the jewellery. I NEVER had a pair of jelly sandals. I know, I missed out big time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute dress, Zara:) Loving the old door in the background too:) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you added the lace. And I love the jelly sandals! I hope you don't lose one in the surf like my sister did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Love your sandals! hope you're having a lovely summer, it's blowing a gale here in Belfast xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit. Casual and cute.
    I would totally wear jellybean sandals with sparkles please! And I just ordered a couple of deadwood bangles - they were supposed to be chrissie pressies, but I may have to keep them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your jelly sandal and denim combination:) I used to have jelly sandals when I was little and so did both of my girls, they are fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daughter wore them when she was 3 and recently bought at red pair at 19 years old..... I would love some but too old now I believe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're a sweet pea. Love the touch of lace to the dress. If I recall correctly I had a pair of pink sparkly jelly sandals. I'm not sure I'd wear them now as an adult, I'd definitely need to try them on and see.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, look at you, you cute thing! Love your beads. :)

    I had jellies as a child too!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, so a big thank you from me to you. x