Tuesday 27 November 2012

handmade goodness





 





a lovely little magazine arrived in the letter box today and I have spent the afternoon sitting on the verandah with a cuppa enjoying the prettiness it holds.
this new little publication tickle the imagination is cover to cover Australian designers and makers.
page after page of beautiful photography and tips for the aspiring handmade business
 there's doily bunting, fabric kite making, vintage florals and favourite bloggers.
you too can order a limited edition print copy here and you'll be supporting the wonderful Aussie handmade community.
 
x
 

11 comments:

  1. It looks divine! I'm off to order me one right now!! Thanks for sharing and hope your week is a lovely one :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magazine looks like it holds beautiful ideas inside its shinny pages. Your photographs are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a highly enjoyable read and with some wonderful photos in there too. A good cuppa read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fascinated by the scalloped paper thing in the second last photo. May have to buy a copy to further investigate...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh perfect with a cuppa!...cake in a jar!!....gotta try it!
    Allison x
    ps my fave dinner plates same as your pretty cup. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful looking magazine. I especially love the photo of the dress/apron. I'm going to have a litle look-see.
    Sounds just perfect reading it with a cuppa.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. my wedding was in an earlier issue of this magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our copy arrived the other day - I've flicked through it but am yet to sit down and actually read it properly - I am looking forward to it though!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have delighted in the online copy of this magazine so know I will adore the paper version jus as much if not more.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just got my copy too and I love it! I look forward to dipping in and out often and admiring the gorgeousness and talented folks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet magazine! The blueberry cake jar has me very intrigued.

    I would like to invite you to enter the Pacifica gift set giveaway at my blog now: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/11/pacifica-gift-set-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, so a big thank you from me to you. x