Sunday 19 June 2011

Creative Ventures

This past week has proved to be an enjoyable one, with creating and crafting a plenty. Having no uni commitments, and plenty of perfect weather to be inside out of the rain and cold, the choice of creativity was an easy one. The sewing tasks had been awaiting a while. Firstly fitting and stitching the lounge cushion cover, which had been on the list for over six months; plus mending a few clothes, nothing too exciting I know, but using the using the sewing machine is always fun.
The creativity extended to making a few greeting cards and using some of my button collection in the process. The button assortment grew further with two more jars full of vintage treasures (some of which are pictured in the new header) found during my thrifty adventures during the week.




2 comments:

I love receiving comments, so a big thank you from me to you. x