Sunday 28 August 2011

Thrifted Collections

The milk glass collection has grown to three after this weeks additions.


The larger vase on the left was a must buy this week for $2. The little bowl was part of the treasures received from the Vintage Kitchen Swap from Kylie at lucy violet vintage. And the other vase was a purchase a few months ago.

The cupboard shelves are a little more strained after these new Pyrex additions.


This rather bright orange piece for $3, with lid (always very hard to resist), is the perfect size for storing and heating leftovers.


This large dish, although sadly without its lid made its way home, for $3. And these lemons will be put to good use making Lemon Cordial.



And the best find for the week, this snowflake casserole dish, a bit more expensive at $8, but in great condition, with lid, AND pink, my favourite, how could I resist.

17 comments:

  1. Oh these are some brilliant finds!! All of these are gorgeous but my favourite is the little white lidless Pyrex with the blue Dutch scene - I love windmills :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I love the pink snowflake dish best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds. I love the blue and white best, but then I'm a sucker for all blue and white kitchen things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the each and every piece of the Pyrex that you have found, beautiful thrift finds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all! Don't worry, you will find the lid, just put the wish out to the op shop fairies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your finds that dish holding the lemons is so cute! Heres hoping you find a lid.

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds Zara. I especially love the pink pyrex. Love both collections.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous finds this week! I think that pink snowflake casserole is a super find and I'm glad you didn't resist. You won't be sorry on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I do love milk glass and your little collection is so sweet.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These milk glass finds are awesome! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your milk glass collection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely finds I saw a gorgeous milk glass vase at my Oppy yesterday but I'm not a huge fan, I was loaded up with depression era clear glass which is my fascination :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothing beats the taste of fresh made Lemon cordial... I'm currently making and loving preserved lemon juice, similar to lemon cordial but with a fraction of the sugar - added to soda water it's just divine!

    I love the last casserole dish - super sweet.

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You have done really well. Love them all. A little envious as I went to a couple garage sales and oppies today and found next to nothing. :( Have a fantastic weekend! Sherry (thanks for stopping by my blog too).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pink pyrex! Kapow! You are the pyrex princess!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, so a big thank you from me to you. x