Tuesday 23 August 2011

Vintage Swap Beauties

This afternoon upon arriving home from my last day of hospital placement I was treated with a box filled with lovely vintage gifts from Kylie of lucy violet vintage, as part of the Vintage Kitchen Swap hosted by Stella at the golden adventures of....

And inside this box I found, beautifully wrapped...




Pyrex goodness to add to the steadily growing collection


Pyrex mug and cute milk glass bowl

The sweetest 'Salty' and 'Peppy' salt and pepper shakers, along with a lovely tablecloth.


And finally this little pink gingham apron, which is being put to good use as I make dinner tonight.

Thank you Kylie, for your very thoughtful vintage goodies.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely parcel! I love the little salt and pepper shakers so cute.

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that yummy vintage goodness...just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the salt and pepper shakers are cuteness, and the gingham apron is so pretty, great giving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful parcel! I've actually just found you via Stellas vintage kitchen swap... you have a lovely blog! :o) ~ Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a lovely parcel to receive! I especially like that pyrex bowl - I have never seen that pattern before, it almost looks like it's been stamped or painted with watercolours, lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, so a big thank you from me to you. x