1. hundreds and thousands mag. this delightful little handmade mag is the creation of Mez and Taz. I was lucky enough to have one of my scalloped garlands feature on the front cover too.
2. & 3. it's been an all round magazine kind of week. copies of Slow, Country Style and Tickle the Imagination all arrived.
4. the chookies out for a scratch around on the lawn
5. a bit of construction this week with a (sort of) sparrow-proof door
6. the vegie garden always makes me smile
7. an op-shopped sheet still in its packaging
8. fresh juices this week. beetroot, carrot, orange, apple and ginger
I've been a bit quiet on the blog front this week. I've started a second job which involves a bit of travelling. it's only a three month position though so I'm making the most of the extra pocket money while I can.