Wednesday, 30 October 2013
finally after weeks of planning and a bit too much over thinking of the whole thing I have finally opened my little etsy shop: zaranne designs.
currently I've just got my vintage sheet bunting for sale, though I plan on adding some tea towel cushion covers and baby bibs too.
at the moment i'm only shipping within Australia and postage is free. I do hope to expand my shipping overseas shortly.
I would love it if you popped by. x
Sunday, 27 October 2013
1. & 2. changing furniture around a bit
3. the beautiful washer I received from Justine as part of Jodie's swap
4. Boab postcards, painted by Jodi Wiley
5. bunting everywhere
6. wallpapered MDF = instant art
7. a wonder around the Crookwell swap meet today
Thursday, 24 October 2013
Tuesday, 22 October 2013
Monday, 21 October 2013
Thursday, 17 October 2013
with my sewing machine back from a service I'm back into the sewing. the bark cloth I op-shopped back here is fast transforming from curtain to dress. the bodice is just about completed, now just to add the skirt part. and of course the (ever essential) pockets.
Wednesday, 16 October 2013
plenty of parcels in the mail of late, filled with beautiful goodies.
the always generous Susan of Scribblings from Jumbunna, a fellow op-shopper, sent a box filled with thrifted treasures: Johnson of Australia crockery, a beautiful green floral sheet and a stack of doilies (you know me well).
the vintage sheets for the 2013 vintage sheet FQ swap have started arriving too. i get a little bit excited opening the satchels to see all the pretty florals inside.
so far I have received parcels from Christy (a Christy Production) and Lynette.
Lea of Life, Love and Making Stuff and Tracy of Sunny Corner Farm along with the vintage sheet FQs sent a little gift. thank you ladies.
my purchase from Red Parka Designs arrived today too.
keeping the postie in business I am.
do you love receiving parcels in the mail?
gotten anything lovely lately?
Sunday, 13 October 2013
1. freshly laundered sheets hanging in the sunshine
2. my first attempt at crochet
3. and a completed wash cloth ready to be posted off
4. fresh rosemary for another batch of these delicious roasted rosemary almonds
5. orange peels steeping in vinegar. have you tried this as a natural cleaning product?
6. the veg seedlings seem to grow a little more before my very eyes