1. i received my lovely Pearl & Elspeth dress, handmade by Annie. i shall share shortly.
2. i wore my newly finished vintage sheet dress
3. with sunny spots everywhere outside mitten prefers her sunshine indoors
4. & 5. pretty scenery on a Friday drive. of coarse there was op-shopping involved.
6. & 7. trying my hand at (packet mix) macaroons. a success. next time they'll be made from scratch
8. & 9. i spent this afternoon sorting the linen collection. now there's separate suitcases for sheets, tablecloths, pillow slips and tea towels. 10 cases in all.
10. the end of July saw my Winter Birthday give-away close. the winner was Deborah Lee of sunshine time. thank you to all those who entered. it was truly lovely to read through all your comments. i'm already looking forward to holding my next give-away.
have a wonderful week. x