1. & 2. a favourite combination of fuschia and teal in this thrifted artwork ($1)
3. & 4. more thrifting- metal tray ($2)
5. a bare light shade ready for decorating. just not sure with what
6. fresh bread rolls just out of the oven for lunch today
7. nasturtiums in milk glass
8. sitting on the shed roof under the canopy of the apple tree
9. new little lettuce seedlings
10. the first light frost this morning
true autumn weather has well and truly arrived. the wind gusts bring with them a chill. the heater is on come 5pm. woollen blankets lay at the end of the bed ready to pull up of a night. and the baking has begun- vegetable stews and pasties, bread rolls and hot pizzas.. cold weather comfort foods.
what do you like best about autumn?